11.04.2010

Bad Guy Stuff

Good evening, readers

Chapter Seven. We're about to cross the halfway point. This is a fun one. Some villains get fleshed out a tiny bit. The comic shows its first partial nudity. There's a flashback. Olympian feats of agility. Background gradients continue to pop up more and more frequently. I hope you like it.

This was a fun one to draw. Emily was photographing a wedding in Tarrytown, NY; I was holed up in the hotel all day. I drew this one while watching music videos. I put in the equivalent of a full workday and managed to finish the drawing for the entire comic. There was still a lot of work to do in the computer when I got back to Brooklyn, but still, fun. I like spending an entire Sunday doing these, because then I get to pretend that drawing comics is my full-time job.

As Bruce Willis might say: fasten your seat belts. Next week this comic goes into overdrive. In the meantime, tell all your friends! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment