12.02.2010

Rumble in the Place

Hi team,

Here's another chapter, posted relatively early this week! I worry that the beginning of this one might be a little confusing... I sort of recommend that you read through the last two weeks' comics again (chapters nine and ten) if you forget what was going on the last time we saw Herbert, and the last time we saw Mirabelle.

In this one we get to see some night-time scenes drawn in the new "colorful" (grayscale) style I've developed. Hopefully it looks as good as I... hope... it does. Spell check wants me to change "grayscale" to "graybeard." Weird.

This is a chapter that I had in mind pretty much since the beginning. Nice to get a chance to finally see it online. A few really choice action panels here, I think. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment